2012 Rules/Entry Form
CLICK HERE FOR> 2012RROCKrules
MOD-STOCK SPECIFIC> 2012RROCKModStockrules
LEGENDS CLASS SPECIFIC> 2012RROCKLEGENDSrules
PRO-MOD SPECIFIC> 2012RROCKPROMODrules
May 19th, June 1st & 2nd, June 30th and Sept 8th
Hannibal Rocks will host 4 Extreme Rockcrawl Events in 2012.
The Events will involve 3 classes of vehicles:
Pro Modified—Legends—Modified Stock
There will be a points chase series for each class.
To qualify for the series, a team must compete in 3 of the 4 events with the 4th event
being mandatory. If a team competes in all 4 events, the worst score will be dropped.
Series points totals will be based on a teams’ best 3 event scores. Series entry money
is due before the first event that the team competes in. There will be a 100% payback
per class of all series money. Number of places paid out will be determined by the
number of teams competing in each class.
Event entry fees for all classes are $150/event or
Exhibition event entry fee (no chance at winning event money) is $100/event.
2008 Series fees are $200 per team. Depending on sponsorship, there will be added
sponsor money per class will be awarded to the Series in addition to series entry fees.
There will be 80% payback of all event entry fees with the other 20% going to the
Each class will compete for one day. Events will begin at 10am each day with tech
inspections beginning at 8am. Repeat Competition vehicles after event 1 are not
subject to a tech inspection unless changes have been made.
The event placing will earn series points and will be assigned as follows:
1st place – 100 points
2nd place – 99 points
3rd place – 98 points
4th place – 97 points
5th place and below – all placing will drop by 1 point per position.
At the end of the season, 3 events’ series points will be added to determine the series
Tie Breaker for series– If, after the last event in a series, two or more of the top 10
competitors have the same “series point total”, a tiebreaker will be used to determine
finishing position. The competitor with the most first place finishes will be the first
tie-breaker. The second tie-breaker will be the team with the best finish at the event
that they dropped. The third tie breaker will be who did best at the final event.
Full color event brochures will be produced. Event entry fees must be received no later than 4
weeks prior to each event to assure team information in the brochure. I work really hard on
these, please help me out by getting your info to me on a timely manner. I do not want to
leave anyone out. The Event entry form will provide me with all info that I need besides the
high res pic of your rig which you can email to me firstname.lastname@example.org